[plt-scheme] mzc --gui-exe

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Tue Oct 25 05:43:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have tried to make a standalone application out of my SX
modeller and
when I try to compile it I get the following error message:

MzScheme compiler (mzc) version 208, Copyright (c) 2004 PLT
Scheme, Inc.
get-module-code: cannot use extension file; "c:\\Program
iles\\PLT\\collects\\sgl\\gl-vectors\\compiled\\native\\win32\\i386\\gl-double-vector.dll"

This is a standard installation, all of my source are in
Scheme, no C code
in my part. What is the problem? How can I compile it?

Thanx,

Peter Ivanyi