[plt-scheme] MrMySQL

From: Paulo Jorge Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 22 07:13:47 EDT 2005

On 22/10/05, Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Friday 21 October 2005 16:43, Paulo Jorge Matos wrote:
> > I'll be looking to your bindings in the next minutes.
> Nice, be aware that it is for MzScheme 299.400.
>
> > But, by the way,
> > what made you create a new set of bindings. I do think there are some
> > more bindings for MySQL, right?
> > Why are you creating new ones instead of improving the existing bindings?
> I am not aware of any bindings for MySQL, can you send me a URL where I can
> find them ?
> If I knew about it I wouldn't have created another set.

The fact is, and that why I said 'I think', I'm really not sure. I
though I have seen them around but for some reason I went for a quest
to find them but I could really find only spgsql, which is not for
mysql but for postgresql. So, most probably, you're the one who is
right and there are no bindings for mysql.

Thanks,

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm