[plt-scheme] Scheme Portal Store and Domain Online!

From: Paulo Jorge Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 20:11:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

After several discussions with Spreadshirt shop I don't think they'll
come up with the bear at the US site.

So, here's my proposal. I get the bears and send them for you, you pay
me through paypal (which seems flexible enough for me) and it's done.
Its price is 18.59, delivery costs to me are 2.50 and delivery costs
to you is 4,00 so the total is 25.09 € (euros). In dollars, through
x-currency exchange it seems to be $29.98 (USD).

Although the colors of the letters in the teddy bear photo online is
red, I can get it to you in most any color if you wish other than red.
So, if anyone wants a bear sent to you at US, please send me an email.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm