[plt-scheme] Scheme Portal Store and Domain Online!

From: Paulo Jorge Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 08:19:22 EDT 2005

On 17/10/05, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> Okay. The real thing would be to switch from php to scheme, too :-)

Can't do anything about the shop. It's served by spreadshirt. The
Portal will be in scheme hopefully one day but I'm not taking care of
the server so I'll have to convince the server admin to install the
PLT Webserver there and configure apache which will be difficult, so
to speak, but I'll try. In the meantime I have a lot of ideas which
I'd like to do with the portal. One of them is a future translation to
English. (Maybe I'll get one of my students to help me out, later in
the semester!)

Cheers,

Paulo Matos