[plt-scheme] Password validation in the web-server on Windows

From: Yoav Goldberg (yoav.goldberg at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 16 18:10:09 EDT 2005

That's good.
Windows API has the function "LogonUser", that does what you want.
Unfortnately, it requires the calling process to "run as system" on
Windows 2000 computers. Luckily for you, that's not the case with
Windows Server 2003 and WindowsXP.

So, the easiest solution for you is to use the foreign interface to
call this API.

I would have posted an example, but my computer is Win2k, and so it
always fail, and so I'm not sure my code is even correct.

Anyhow, the API call is documented here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secauthn/security/logonuser.asp

Yoav