[plt-scheme] Printing

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 16 05:45:33 EDT 2005

--- Chongkai Zhu <mathematica at citiz.net> wrote:

> You could also try SRFI-48. I have already port it into
> PLT Scheme. The code is now available from Schematics
> CVS.
> One reason it is not in PLT now is that when doing the
> port, I find several bugs in the reference
> implementation.

Don't you mean:

"The reason it is not in PLT now is because Noel is too
damn lazy to add it"?

:)

As it happens, I've been working my way through the SVN
book recently and this was sufficient impetous to put my
new knowledge to work.  So I've added SRFIs 48, 59, and 60.

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/