[plt-scheme] SICM in DrScheme?

From: Will M. Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 14 23:04:46 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, there's no way to currently use scmutils from any scheme
but MIT Scheme.  I think that someone (Rebecca Frankel?) was trying to
port it at one time, but it was never finished.  You can have a look at
this thread:
http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2002-December/001444.html
.

The major difficulty is that the code has been written over a long
period of time and has some idiosyncratic ways of doing things (for
example the rolled-your-own object system predates CLOS by quite a
bit), so it's not an easy fit for porting to another system.

Sorry,
Will