[plt-scheme] SLATEX pretty print

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sat Oct 8 14:21:54 EDT 2005

On Sep 22, 2005, at 2:16 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> This may be a FAQ, but is there a way to get slatex to pretty-print,
> i.e. indent, the code given to it? Or is it expected to do something
> like
>
> \begin{schemedisplay}
> \input scheme.ss
> \end{schemedisplay}
>
> And use a regular, ole pretty-printer on scheme.ss?
>
> This approach just gets a bit old when you have many small snippets.

Have you gotten an answer to this?

No, SLaTeX does not re-implement indentation for Scheme.  In fact,
indentation is by no means standard across Scheme platforms, and it's
unlikely that SLaTeX's hyphothetical indentation would do exactly
what you want.

As an added bonus, you can use SLaTeX's schemedisplay environment for
a whole bunch of different languages; I used it with very few
problems for a bunch of ML recently, for instance.

Can't you cross-paste your snippets from a buffer (emacs or DrS) that
does the indentation the way you want?

John