[plt-scheme] Imroving 'Create Executable' command on Mac OS X to be less bewildering?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 6 11:59:12 EDT 2005

At Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:34:04 -0700 (PDT), Danny Yoo wrote:
> I finally figured out how to used the Create Executable command on Mac OS
> X, but there are elements in the user interface that led me very
> off-track.

There's a long, sad story behind the Mac OS X "Create Executable"
interface. Fortunately, the scars from my last foray have mostly
healed, and the magic combination of flags for NavDialogCreationOptions
now seems obvious.

In short, this is fixed in the SVN repository trunk.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.