[plt-scheme] wmzscheme

From: Hans Oesterholt (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Sun Nov 13 14:38:17 EST 2005

Dear list readers,

Sometime ago I asked a question regarding wmzscheme.
This issue was solved with the answer provided here.

However I stumbled on one thing:

Look here for the command line I need to use to
get wmzscheme.exe working with the 'standard collection paths as installed'

D:\build\log\wmzscheme.exe -e
(begin(current-library-collection-paths(cons\"d:/devel/mzscheme/collects\"(current-library-collection-paths)))(require\"log4scm-viewer.scm\")(main)(exit))

Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema

> (require (lib "embed.ss" "compiler"))
> (make-embedding-executable "wmzscheme.exe"
>                            #f #f null null null null
>                            '((subsystem . windows)))

Posted on the users mailing list.