[plt-scheme] Still embedding mzscheme on osx

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Mon May 30 12:24:38 EDT 2005

Your command, and the test app work fine on my machine.  I don't know
which version of framework it is using, though.

/Library/Frameworks/PLT_MzScheme.framework/Versions contains 203
through 299. The alias in /Library/Frameworks/PLT_MzScheme.framework
has 209 embedded in the gibberish, so I suppose it is using 209.

Does anyone know if I can simply manipulate the versions to try 299?

rac

On May 29, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Bourbaki wrote:

> this is the program i try to compile
>
> #include "scheme.h"
>
> int main(int argc, char *argv[])
> {
>     	int dummy;
>     	scheme_set_stack_base(&dummy, 1);
> 	Scheme_Env *e = scheme_basic_env();
> 	return 0;
> }
>
> this is the command i use to compile the program
>
> gcc -I/Applications/PLT\ MzScheme\ v299.100/include -framework
> PLT_Mzscheme  test.c -o test
>
> once i run the program i get the following error message
>
> standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "mzlib" in any
> of: ()
>
> although the mzlib.o is in the right place (that is the one that it
> was copied to when i installed the package)

Posted on the users mailing list.