[plt-scheme] DrScheme menu order

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat May 21 11:28:15 EDT 2005

The strings used in menus are in a special format. If they have the &
character in them, Windows (and other platforms) will use that key as a
shortcut key. I guess that this does not happen in Japanese? Anyways,
it should be the case that if you put the same strings in both places,
you should get the menus in the proper order.

If not, please send me your japanese-string-constants.ss file and I
will have a look.

Note that Japanese will not work in v209. Also, just in case, the
japanese-string-constants.ss file should be encoded in utf-8.

Thanks for the help with the translations!

Robby