[plt-scheme] LaTeX formulas in Slideshow

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at sat.inesc-id.pt)
Date: Wed May 11 19:39:55 EDT 2005

Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos said:
> I didn't even checked to see if there is already a (better) way
> to achieve the same results in DrScheme at the moment. However
> nice, the results were not the best. Although I ask tex2im to
> antialias, make transparent background and set higher
> resolution  I don't really like the way it shows up in the
> slide. Is there a way to improve this?

Oh, I forgot to mention that if you remove the -a and -z
options to tex2im, the resulting file is perfect, but it
doesn't show up perfectly, so it seems to be a problem with the
transformations applied to the image by DrScheme, how can one
improve this?

Thanks,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm