[plt-scheme] Object serialization/persistence?

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Tue May 3 10:16:28 EDT 2005

Has anybody implemented object serialization for objects of the
v299/300's class.ss library or is about to do so?

I'm about to implement my own, non-general read/write methods for some
objects of an interface externalizable-object<%>,which might be
unnecssary work if someone was at the meantime working on some general
way to write objects to a file port and read them (but using
customizable or safe evaluation if it is needed at all). Perhaps in a
generic format like sxml or xml? Is something like this in the work or
planned?

Best regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.