[plt-scheme] find-method/who

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 7 22:18:27 EST 2005

At Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:16:18 -0500, Doug Orleans wrote:
> I'm running into this cryptic error (using exp-tagged MrEd) and I
> can't figure out what's going on:
>
> compile: access from an uncertified context to unexported variable from
> module: |,/usr/local/plt/collects/mzlib/private/class-internal| in: find-
> method/who

See section 12.6.3 in the MzScheme manual for an explanation of
certificates.

If you're writing a program-processing tool, you'll need to recertify
expressions that you assemble from pieces of pulled-apart expressions.
Or, if you don't care about discarding the enforcement power of
certificates, you can just recertify every expression as soon as you
extract it from an enclosing expression.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.