[plt-scheme] DrScheme and odd characters

From: Phil Windley (phil at windley.org)
Date: Tue Jun 14 12:43:28 EDT 2005

For some reason that I don't understand, I got some weird characters
in a file I was editting in DrScheme.  I think they were introduced
when I cut and paste something from another window, so that's no big
deal.  However, DrScheme didn't display them or give any indication
that there was anything there.  When I'd run the file in mzscheme,
I'd just get this weird undefined reference message that *did*
display the characters:  (which an octal dump of the file shows to
have the values 357 273 277).

Not a big deal, but it would have saved me some debugging time if
DrScheme's definitions window displayed ALL the characters in the
file. :-)

--phil--

Posted on the users mailing list.