[plt-scheme] Web page change

From: Anthony Wuersch (awuersch at siac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 2 11:46:41 EDT 2005

That's a good innovation.  I like the page.

Lately there's a lot in the pre-release material that practically
necessitates one get the pre-release.  It reminds me oddly of
Microsoft's betas and critical patches (which really aren't so bad ...).

A small question about the new release being prepared for:  any chance
Henry Spencer's regexp code will be supported by an FFI and that SREs
will follow?

Eli Barzilay wrote:

>FYI --
>
>The pre-release content moved to a more proper place, it is now at
>http://pre.plt-scheme.org, with the installers at the usual
>subdirectory.
>
>The old location (download.plt-scheme.org/scheme) will redirect you to
>the new one.  Also links to deeper in the old location (like links to
>docs and sources) will continue to function for a few months.

This message and its attachments may contain  privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited
from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer.

Posted on the users mailing list.