[plt-scheme] Planet question

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Jul 9 16:05:28 EDT 2005

Matt Jadud <mcj4 at kent.ac.uk> wrote at 2005-07-09T20:50:25+0100:
> I downloaded 299.100 for OS X, installed the binary package, and
[...]
> planet: Could not find matching package in: (planet
> "levenshtein.ss" ("neil" "levenshtein.plt" 1 0))

At the moment, PLaneT has two separate repositories -- one for PLT 20x
and one for PLT 299/3xx.  See the small-print version numbers just below
the banner on "http://planet.plt-scheme.org/".  I think this is a
one-time transitional thing.

I'll submit "levenshtein.scm" to PLaneT 299/3xx in about 10 minutes, but
it might not appear on the page til after the weekend.  In the meantime,
the following non-PLaneT ".plt" (install with "setup-plt") should work:

    http://www.neilvandyke.org/levenshtein-scm/levenshtein-0-2.plt

Posted on the users mailing list.