[plt-scheme] Re: Some sort of documentation tool from the toplevel?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 7 04:03:28 EDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Matt Jadud wrote:

> You have several choices for your HTML scraping.

[Excellent overview of HTML parsing libraries cut]

> All of these approaches are going to stretch your knowledge of Scheme in
> one way or another, and there certainly may be other ways to go about
> (permissively?) parsing HTML/XML in PLT Scheme. These were the three
> that came to mind, and my apologies if I've left anything out or
> mis-attributed any work.

Hi Matt,

No, that was beautful!  That's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for.
Thank you!  Ok, I'll invest some time looking at those libraries then,
since it sounds like all avenues to get at the documentation lead to the
web pages provided by Help Desk.

Best of wishes to you!

Posted on the users mailing list.