[plt-scheme] Re: SOAP for PLT-scheme?

From: Larry White (ljw1001 at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 09:01:19 EST 2005

Thanks,

I think for my application I'm better off using xml-rpc, rather than
going the C# route, as I need to write servers as well as clients and
need to run under linux.  The only benefit for me to using SOAP would
be that it would make it easier for third parties to write clients,
but XML-RPC ought to be "good enough" for that.

I'm currently focusing on chicken scheme since their documentation
suggests that they don't necessarily block on I/O like PLT scheme
apparently does, but if I come back to PLT, I'm going to give Matthew
Jalud's XML-RPC a try.

Thanks again for the suggestions.