[plt-scheme] some complaints about PLaneT

From: Zhu Chongkai (mathematica at citiz.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 04:54:44 EST 2005

This morning I planed to upload my package to
the new PLaneT (v300). But after trying, although now
I BUILD A .PLT FILE and it can pass the test, I felt
that the package in planet cache is treat not as a
PLT collection.

For example, after I install a package with planet,
say

planet -f name.plt owner 1 0

and it is in
(build-path (CACHE-DIR) "owner" "name.plt" "1" "0")

(collection-path "name")
still will not return the same as
(build-path (CACHE-DIR) "owner" "name.plt" "1" "0")

> (collection-path "name")
. collection-path: collection not found: "name" in any of: ...

And there are other similar cases, that the package
in planet cache is treat differently as those in 'collect'
directory.

P.S.

SRFI-43 for PLT semi final version now availabale at
http://webhost.5ewy.com/kellyjm/SRFI-43.zip

Zhu Chongkai
http://www.neilvandyke.org/mrmathematica/

Posted on the users mailing list.