[plt-scheme] simply-scheme / teachpacks can't overwrites an existing namespace symbol?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 24 18:43:59 EST 2005

> > You'll need to use a new language, if you want existing primitives to
> > have new meanings.
>
> Thank you; it's working wonderfully now, although I had to fiddle a
> little randomly to get the drscheme-language-modules stuff to work.  I
> have a preliminary .plt file here:
>
>     http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/cs3/simply-scheme.plt

Hello,

Followup on this; I polished things up a bit, and wrote a quick page to
help beginners set up the language environment for Simply Scheme in
DrScheme:

    http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/cs3/simply-scheme/

I was curious; would there be interest in integrating this as an
additional teaching language for DrScheme?

Thanks again for the help!

Posted on the users mailing list.