[plt-scheme] state of mzscheme and gtk2

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 9 15:20:44 EST 2005

Funny this topic should come up now.  For the past week i've been
developing a new atrocity of programming for exactly that purpose...
allowing me gtk2 access in plt 299.x.

Needlesss to say, I should probably stop since Hans is doing it the right way.

Looking forward to seeing what you end up with Hans.

Corey