[plt-scheme] [REQ]Where is definition...

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at sat.inesc-id.pt)
Date: Thu Feb 3 11:04:09 EST 2005

Hi all,

Here's a request for a future version of DrScheme since as far
as I am aware there is no such feature in current version
(209). Sometimes, in analyzing other peoples code we get to
look at some weird expressions and functions we never heard
about. Searching the whole lot of module requires is
bothersome. It'd be nice to be able to enter the name of a
function, or clicking on its name or something and get to know
where it is defined.
:)
Doesn't seem trivial, but it surely seems helpful.

Cheers,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Engº de Informática e Computadores