[plt-scheme] test case boxes in drscheme (trying to abstrat over them)

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 2 21:18:08 EST 2005

Actually I was thinking if i could add the "title" as a static string
to the file it would be good.  If we used a ascii file format, i would
be able to just make a sed script to add a "title" as a comment like
";(expression)" above each test box in the file.  Of course we use a
binary format.

To do it full scale in a binary environment, we wouldn't need output
from the test boxes, but we'd need the ability for my
test-box-generator function to be able to write to it's own source
code.  Which you probably don't want to give to begining students
either :|

I ended up writing my automated test cases to dump to standard out, as
it seemed easier then figuring out how to automatically edit the file.

Corey

Posted on the users mailing list.