[plt-scheme] planet with v300 on Windows

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 07:33:18 EST 2005

I have no problems with SchemeUnit, or any other Planet
package, on either Linux or OS X, the 2 platforms I use.
As I can't reproduce this problem I can't do much
investigation.  However I suspect a Planet problem as I
don't see why SchemeUnit would suddenly break when the
release hasn't changed in many months.

Cheers,
Noel

--- pedro pinto <pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can confirm the same problem on my XP box. I emailed
> Neil about this
> yesterday since it looked like the problem might
> originate in his
> schemeunit package. You can work around it I think, the
> original
> compilation fails but the package sources are left in the
> planet cache
> and if you remove the zo files under "compiled" (there
> are a few zero
> length files in there, they might be the only ones you
> actually need
> to get rid of) everything  seems to work (including
> installation of
> dependent packages).
>

> -pp

AIM: noelhwelsh