[plt-scheme] XP Home Binary File Upload

From: Kathi Fisler (kfisler at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 11:15:00 EDT 2005

The diffs are more substantial.  For example, at the top of the binary
from XPHome, there are references to gb:canvas, gb:slider, gb:choice
(and other gb: functions).  None of these are in the binary from
Linux.  We tried just editing out these functions from the binary, but
still didn't get something we can load.

Kathi