[plt-scheme] literal html data in servlets

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 17:54:47 EDT 2005

There is a way. Sorry for being away on vaca.

(make-cdata (make-location 0 0 0) (make-location 0 0 0) "the-string")

In an xexpr will insert "the-string" literally.

I think this could be made less verbose, like (cdata "the-string"),
but that's not what it is now.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>