[plt-scheme] Scrolling in DrScheme

From: nishad at ptolemy.tlg.uci.edu (nishad at ptolemy.tlg.uci.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 4 14:44:02 EDT 2005

I'm using DrScheme v299.108 (svn 25 July) on Windows XP.  When I
scroll around in the definitions window, the cursor moves along with
me when I use arrow-key up/down and page up/down, but not when I use
the sidebar or the mouse wheel.

I often scroll several dozen lines up or down with the wheel, and then
reach for the arrow keys to move around locally in the screenful I'm
looking at.  Of course, when I do this, I'm transported back to
wherever the cursor last was.  May I request that the cursor always
move with scrolling text?  Or are there people who like it like this?

Also, I've seen editors where clicking in the side scroll bar area can
be configured to mean either "go up/down one page" or "jump to here".
Could DrScheme offer choice this as well?

Cheers,

nishad
--
"Things ain't been the same since the blues walked into town."

                                                -- Larry Love