[plt-scheme] Where is the source for the PLT Mzscheme Language Manual?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 28 08:34:28 EDT 2005

At Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:45:02 -0700, Eric Hanchrow wrote:
> I'm embarrassed to say I haven't been able to answer that question for
> myself.  It doesn't appear to be part of the source in CVS
> (:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.plt-scheme.org:/cvs), and I haven't
> figured it out from looking at the web.

It's not in the normal CVS repository.

There are several reasons. For one, the build process is so bad right
now that we'd have to spend a lot of time explaining how to build the
docs.

We'll fix this eventually.

> I wanted to make a tiny change or two to some text, then post it here
> for as a suggested patch.

I see that you sent a change suggestion as a bug report, which is
perfect. (We certainly welcome doc suggestions.)

Thanks,
Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.