[plt-scheme] Style guide for PLT scheme?

From: Stephen DeGabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 28 03:31:27 EDT 2005

Hi

are there style guidelines for programming in PLT-Scheme?

I find myself getting lost and confusing myself due to my own poor
organisation, commenting and naming in my relatively small scheme programs.
(much of it is my own fault.)

What would list members suggest - bearing in mind that I am a beginner to
(PLT)Scheme and my limited experience in programming is in java from one
semester at University, and at modifying existing Perl 'plugins' in the
Greenstone Digital Library system. (I am a librarian and I mostly change
stuff to see what breaks when building collections)

I am teaching myself plt-scheme with a copy of HTDP because Scheme is not
taught at my University.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Stephen De Gabrielle