[plt-scheme] Specifics on how display works..

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 24 02:04:22 EDT 2005

 From the R5RS manual:
* [ ] { } |   Left and right square brackets and curly braces and
vertical bar are reserved for possible future extensions to the
language.

Language: Textual (MzScheme, includes R5RS) is apparently includes some
'future' extensions; it runs your second example.  Apparently PLT is
accommodating enough to run the first one, too.

rac

"You tend to think that all fish have fins, and then you pull up an
octopus." --- Timoth Brown, NCAR