[plt-scheme] [ANN] YPPDB - A Paper Tracking (Web) Application

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 8 22:09:46 EDT 2005

I needed a nice way of tracking the papers I'd like to read and/or
have read. Naturally, I thought of making a PLT Web Server
application. The URL above contains screenshots and a bit of
explanation. I have submitted the module to PLaneT, so it should be
available shortly.

To set up your own YPPDB, use the example code in the documentation to
create a ~5 line module-based servlet that includes YPPDB and passes
control to it. However, note that it requires a few of my other PLaneT
modules, including the SQLite module--which may require a bit of
customization (in the "ffi-lib" line) for your system.

Comments, questions, etc. welcome.

Jay McCarthy

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>