[plt-scheme] getting webserver URL arguments

From: Stephen DeGabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 5 10:55:07 EDT 2005

Thank you for such a quick response - I am still getting the same
problem I think:

I tried http://localhost:8080/servlets/test.scm?name=234
and got this error from the browser;
> Servlet didn't load. expand: unbound variable in module

-code-
(module test mzscheme
 (provide interface-version timeout start)
 (define interface-version 'v1)
 (define timeout +inf.0)

 ; start : request -> response
 (define (start initial-request)
   `(html (head (title "A Test Page"))
          (body ([bgcolor "white"])
                (p ,(extract-bindings (require-bindings
initial-request) 'name))))))
-endcode-

I also got the following error when I tried to run it from DrScheme
(Probably a silly thing to do - but I tried it anyway)
> expand: unbound variable in module in: extract-bindings
(It also highlighted 'extract-bindings' in the text of the servlet in
dark-pink.)

I feel like I am missing some simple but vital point?

Regards,

s.

Posted on the users mailing list.