[plt-scheme] Parser Tools

From: Gordon Weakliem (gweakliem at oddpost.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 16:51:44 EDT 2004

The only docs I've found are included in the help with PLT.  There are a couple of good examples under the <plthome>\collects\parser-tools\examlpes directory.  I wrote up a simpler version of the calculator sample[1] as well as an example that parses a script for controlling the MS Agent control using a simple scripting language.

HTH,
Gordon

[1] http://www.eighty-twenty.net/blog/urn:www-eighty-twenty-net:1299.html
[2] http://www.eighty-twenty.net/blog/urn:www-eighty-twenty-net:1301.html
--
Gordon Weakliem
http://www.eighty-twenty.net

-----Original Message from =?x-unknown?Q?=A7=D0iego_Velez=A7?= <monovelez at hotmail.com>-----

For list-related administrative tasks:

Hello everyone,

i really need help with the parser tool, can someone can help me with some
documentation?

thanks a lot

Diego