[plt-scheme] 299 tools

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 27 14:56:27 EDT 2004

That part shouldn't have changed from 208 (there was a retracted change
in 299). There are some changes documented in
plt/notes/drscheme/HISTORY, but that's it. Maybe compare what you have
with working tools? (collects/drscheme/ and collects/lang have some)

One good guess -- you might have missed the changes to the info.ss
files? You have to run setup-plt after changing them or else the new
cache isn't updated.

Robby