[plt-scheme] GTK Hooks for drscheme?

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Sep 3 05:01:20 EDT 2004

> The GTK binding definition files (.defs files in their CVS) don't have
> enough information, so it's probably not a good idea to generate GTK
> bindings automatically...

True.  For fully functional GTK2 (including GObject and GLib) bindings,
there is a large chunk of head-scratching code that has to be crafted
carefully by hand in C.  Once that's done, though, I believe one can
write a generator from the ".defs" files that will give most everything
else.

I'm writing robust PostgreSQL bindings at the moment, which so far seems
to require only a small fraction of the effort of full GTK2 bindings.

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/