[plt-scheme] Installing PLT as non-admin on windows

From: ifconfig nslookup (configurator at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 01:15:39 EDT 2004

If you copy all of libeay32299_018.dll, libmred299_018.dll,
libmzsch299_018.dll, libmzgc299_018.dll and ssleay299_018.dll to your
plt\bin directory, it *should* work without an installer. Of course,
there could be other windows dlls that it updates, say advapi32.dll or
wsock32.dll. Here is a complete listing of all windows DLLs that
DrScheme.exe is dependant on:
wsock32.dll
winmm.dll
kernel32.dll
user32.dll
gdi32.dll
comdlg32.dll
comctl32.dll
opengl32.dll
advapi32.dll
shell32.dll
ole32.dll
Maybe, you will need some of these files in the plt\bin directory, but
I can't be sure without looking inside the installer. This should
work, unless these DLLs require registering them with regsvr32.exe.
You should try, and hopefully, it will work.

ifconfig.