[plt-scheme] Re: Programming for non-programmers

From: Alex Peake (alex.peake at comac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 18:01:05 EDT 2004

I do not believe that the size of the company is the key issue, more the culture. I am ex-HP, so I
know it well, and large as it is, individuals are (well known to be) impacting the bottom line (and
so rewarded). I currently work for Iron Mountain (big), yet I am "appropriately" rewarded.

Alex

> Steve
>
> --
> Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve at shrogers.com
> Weblog: http://shrogers.com/zope/reflections
> "Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best
> way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

Posted on the users mailing list.