[plt-scheme] BLAS, LAPACK, and GSL

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 15:28:16 EDT 2004

TiM,

When I responded earlier, I forgot to add that I would be happy to help port
the BLAS and Linear Algebra portions of GSL into the science collection.
BLAS probably isn't too difficult.  The LA part is more comprehensive and
would be more effort.

The Guile bindings I mentioned on the list are SWIG wrappers.  The science
collection is an actual port/re-implementation to PLT Scheme.  The former
has the advantage of speed, the latter of flexibility.

Doug

Posted on the users mailing list.