[plt-scheme] Scheme 2004 proceedings online (was: Parser tools)

From: Zhu Chongkai (mathematica at citiz.net)
Date: Thu Oct 7 17:12:29 EDT 2004

And more

Mike MacHenry and Jacob Matthews. "Topsl: a Domain-Specific Language for On-Line Surveys". 2004 Scheme Workshop. September 2004.
http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~jacobm/pubs/topsl.pdf

Chung-chieh Shan. "Shift to Control". 2004 Scheme Workshop. September 2004.
http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~ccshan/recur/recur.pdf