[plt-scheme] Re: FrTime niggle

From: ifconfig (nslookupifconfig at hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 19 05:44:53 EDT 2004

The srfi is a module that uses the language mzscheme. And it requires (lib
"etc.ss" "mzlib"), so it has opt-lambda defined.

The beautiful thing about modules is that each module can have a different
language, whichever one you want :)

The problem, of course, arises when a procedure wants something defined in
one module (an integer) and gets something that looks similar but is defined
in another module (a signal).

ifconfig.

Posted on the users mailing list.