[plt-scheme] using syntax objects as hash table keys

From: ifconfig nslookup (nslookupifconfig at hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 17:18:32 EDT 2004

Why do you want to do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: plt-scheme-admin at list.cs.brown.edu
[mailto:plt-scheme-admin at list.cs.brown.edu] On Behalf Of Doug Orleans
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 10:01 PM
To: plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu
Subject: [plt-scheme] using syntax objects as hash table keys

  For list-related administrative tasks:

I'd like to use syntax objects as keys in a hash table.  The problem
is, I have no idea how to compute a hash code such that
`module-identifier=?' identifiers map to the same code.  Anyone have
any ideas?  I can't even use the symbol (i.e. `(syntax-e id)') as the
key and have an alist for each symbol, since identifiers with
different symbols might be `module-identifier=?' due to renaming.
(Hm, can I just use `(cadr (identifier-binding id))' in that case?)

--Doug

Posted on the users mailing list.