[plt-scheme] animated gif

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri May 7 12:24:12 EDT 2004

At Fri, 7 May 2004 12:52:58 +0200 (CEST), zbidii imen wrote:
>  can you help me :  ( i work with Drscheme)
>  how can i insert an animated gif on a canva(or ?),
>  if i can't what can i do to obtain the same result?

DrScheme doesn't have any built-in support for animated GIFs. As you've
probably noticed, the built-in image converter treats an animated GIF
as a plain GIF (using just the first image).

I think you'd have to use a program to split the GIFs into separate
files, and then write your own loop to draw one one after the other in
a canvas.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.