[plt-scheme] MzScheme WebServer logs Apache Compatible?

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Tue Mar 30 19:13:42 EST 2004

I don't know much about apache logs either however I've read something
about "compatible apache logs" in a website statistics. I don't really
remember where. Searching online I got the awstats site:
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

which says:
"It can analyze log files from IIS (W3C log format), Apache log files
(NCSA combined/XLF/ELF log format or common/CLF log format), WebStar and
most of all web, proxy, wap, streaming servers, mail servers (and some
ftp)."

Searching for Common Log Format I get:
http://www.zeus.com/extra/docsystem/docroot/apps/web/docs/modules/log/clf.html

Which seems to be a description of the log file. It seems simple... (too
simple to say the truth), however if this is it, would be extremely nice
to have the webserver to allow one to choose the log format so that
many, many statistics applications can ready mzscheme webserver log
files. :D

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Computer and Software Eng. - A.I.
 - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
---