[plt-scheme] Re: Printing Help Please

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Mar 30 16:35:20 EST 2004

On Mar 30, 2004, at 4:03 PM, David.A.Petersen-1 wrote:

> Mr. John Clements
>
>  I am using Scheme for a project for a CS course and am trying to
> print a graph that my program creates. Is there a way to send this
> graph to a printer? I have looked at printer-dc% documentation too
> much, and am not really understanding how to print from this
> information.
>
>  If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I think this is probably a question for the plt-scheme mailing list,
and I've taken the liberty of forwarding it thereto.

If I understand your problem correctly, perhaps you can just display
the graph in the interactions window and choose "Print Interactions."

If I don't understand your problem correctly, perhaps you can elaborate
on how you're creating this "graph" that you want to print.  Is it a
bitmap?  Are you using the "plot" library?

john