[plt-scheme] Homepages in Scheme

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Wed Mar 10 08:33:14 EST 2004

But would that allow me to create DrScheme servlets?
What I want is to know if there are any DrScheme tools to help to create
webpages (static or dynamic). Maybe some set of macros for common
patterns or webpage designs, etc.

Best regards,

Paulo Matos

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 22:55, Yannis.BRES at cma.inria.fr wrote:

> > I'm about to develop an homepage in DrScheme, however, I'd
> > like to start simple with just some simple servlets and static
> > pages and then go to something more complex. However, I'd like
> > first to know if there is any tool that could help me out on
> > developing webpages in drscheme.
>      You should give a try to Skribe :
> http://www-sop.inria.fr/mimosa/fp/Skribe.
>           Yannis

> http://www.yannis.bres.name                        +33 (6) 60 38 79 52

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Computer and Software Eng. - A.I.
 - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
---