[plt-scheme] Return in Interactions pane

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 3 13:45:43 EST 2004

The paren matcher answers questions of the form "which opening paren
matches this closing one?". The answer can be either a specific paren,
or something that indicates there is no match. The REPL asks that
question when you hit return in a previous interaction. At the moment,
the paren matcher always indicates that there aren't any matching
parens, even when there are. That's why the repl doesn't bring down the
expressions anymore.

Robby

At Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:43:07 +0200, "ifconfig" wrote:
> Why would the paren matcher cause such a problem? Can you be a little more
> elaborate?
>
> ifconfig
> BAGOS
> http://bagos.sourceforge.net