[plt-scheme] Printing slideshow to PS

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos (pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Tue Jun 29 09:00:08 EDT 2004

Hummm, but isn't there a way to add a ã to the PS output from the
drscheme code even if it's a very wierd hack, I only have this
character once in the whole presentation (in my advisors
name). :)

Thank god my presentation is in english, otherwise I couldn't use
drscheme. However, I'll have to do a presentation in portuguese
in the end of July. Do you think 299 will be out by then?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.