[plt-scheme] Printing slideshow to PS

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 08:37:57 EDT 2004

At Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:00:08 +0100, Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos wrote:
> Hummm, but isn't there a way to add a ã to the PS output from the
> drscheme code even if it's a very wierd hack,

The only idea I have is to post-process the PS file to replace the
bogus character by atilde. (It's a little tricky, because you'd have to
split a `show' and insert a `glyphshow'.)

> I'll have to do a presentation in portuguese
> in the end of July. Do you think 299 will be out by then?

v299 is available now from CVS --- use the "v299" tag.

The main problem is that DrScheme doesn't yet work, but Slideshow does.
You could develop your talk in v207 and then move to v299 when you're
mostly done.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.